Thursday, November 24, 2011

ANGELES UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION.. such a dissapointment!

Time: 11: 31 AM


I wish I never had my IV Training in ANGELES UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION!



When I had my training with AUF, they said that my license will be available after 3 months. So I said, 'its okay, 3 months is okay' but HELLLLLLLLOOOOOO! Its been 1 year and 3 months already and I STILL haven't got my license yet.

Eto pa, they said before na NOVEMBER 2011, my license will be available so pinalagpas ko na lang whatever reasons, kasinungalingan they have.. 


BUT when I recently called them to ask my license is available already, they told me that they have to reprocess it because my records got LOST! WHAT THE F*CK!


Kelan niyo balak sabihin sa akin na nawala na documents ko? kailangan tumawag pa ako before I will be informed? SH*T!

So ngayon, i need to send nanaman some documents para ireprocess niyo ang license ko, tapos mag hihintay nanaman ako ng another 1 year?!!!?!?!!? BULLCRAP!


I am sooooooo dissapointed sa institution niyo! ang ganda ganda ng hospital niyo, simpleng process lang hindi niyo pa magawa! 

If you can't keep up with your responsibilities, better close the programs that you have! or better yet, kayo na mismo ang magsara!!!


ARGGGHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger