Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My experience in Olivarez Gen. Hospital!

Time: 11:31 AM


Hello! :) It's been a while since I last posted a blog here. Well, I just wanna share with you guys the experience that I had earlier.... YES! earlier! haha! in OLIVAREZ GENERAL HOSPITAL.

After almost 4 months of waiting, finally, another hospital notified me thru text message that I was invited for examination and interview for volunteer nurse position in their institution. YES, its just for VOLUNTEER NURSE. but its okay. I am really not hoping for any position higher than that when it comes to this profession. haha. especially this early. but I heard they do absorb nurses here. 


Anyway, when I went in the conference room, there were a few people already waiting for the exam. I arrived almost 8 AM (just in time) so I didn't wait  that long. Among the 3 hospitals that I already had exams with, this was the HARDEST. 


HARDEST in terms of the topics. Though there were only 100 items, but still the topics were like out of this world. (not all, but most) PLUS! I could not concentrate that much because I was stressed out, and when I am stressed out, natatae ako haha! :)) so all through out the examination, yung ang na fefeel ko.


Kaya naman hindi ako masyado nageexpect sa exams na to :)) 


Aside from the exams, nag PANEL INTERVIEW na din ako. take note, PANEL, when I say PANEL, its not 4, 5, 6, people but 10 PEOPLE in front of you! haha! natatawa ako sa kanila kasi napaka POKER FACE nilang lahat, trying to look like nakakatakot. Buti nalang, M.I. yung natapat sa aking topic kaya okay okay naman yung sagot ko! haha! :)) THank you lord.


Well, like what I've said, I am not really expecting sa hospital na to kasi nga mahirap yung exams, if makakapasa ako, thank you lord, pero kung hindi, okay lang din, thank you lord pa rin for the experience. ibang klaseng experience to for me! :))


Thank you for reading! ::)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger