Friday, January 27, 2012

New Look!

Date: January 28, 2012
Time: 10:26 AM

Hello, readers! Its been a while since I last posted here. Oops! sorry. I was busy this past few weeks. Busy with work, with my hospital applications and with many more. Well, a lot of things happened. Some were bad but most were good! Thank you Lord for all the good things happened to me so far this 2012. Even more, I want to thank you Lord for the bad things happened to me for I know that you just want to teach me lessons that would make me better and more careful the next time. 


Anyway, as you can see, I gave my blog site a new look. 


WHY? Because I wanted to make it more personal. That's why from "LIFE AFTER COFFEE" I made it "MY LIFE AFTER COFFEE" . Sa layout palang, Akong-ako na! very girly. haha! :)) Well, that's me. Take it or Leave it? haha.

This time, I want to share with you guys not just the things that I experience but also the things that I want you, my readers, to see as well, to experience and to learn as well. I hope you will enjoy this transformation! Thank you! ☺♥♫




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger