Friday, January 27, 2012

Cake All You Can! ☺

Date: January 28, 2012
Time: 1: 24 PM

Goodafternoon, guys! :) I miss blogging! (Is that the right term? haha!) I am browsing some pictures in my netbook, then I saw our pictures when we went out one Sunday afternoon. I cannot remember the date anymore but I know it was a Sunday! haha. 

Pamela Diokno, Bernard Gajudo and I decided to meet at EDSA SHANGRILA. Actually, we really didn't have plans of where to go, what to do or whatever. We just want to meet each other so that we could chat, chill and have fun.


Good thing Bernard Gajudo knew a place where we could sit, chat, eat and relax at the same time. The place is called "TCB, The Coffee Beanery". For me, its the perfect place to chill. They offer UNLIMITED COFFEE AND CAKES for ONLY 150php! 



Yes! infairness to the cakes! It's delicious naman kahit papano. (kahit papano, meaning, don't expect it to taste like heaven as red ribbon or contis'. The taste is okay na, reasonable for 150php, haha) 







They offer lots of flavors like chocolate, carrot, caramel, etc! Well, when it comes to the cakes, its really not "UNLIMITED" I really don't know why they said it was unlimited but according to them, for 150php, they could offer upto 4 slices of cakes and UNLIMITED COFFEE. BUT BUT BUT! mind you, 4 slices of cake were like hell! I bet you cannot consume all of that! Based on my experience, it was sooo heavy and siguro nakakaumay din. haha. But of course, same rules apply, you cannot SHARE cakes with your company, LEFT-OVER is not allowed or else, you'll gonna pay for it.

But overall, this place is very good if you and your barkadas just want to eat and chat. For just 150php, you will have the chance to taste different flavors of cakes! Amazing experience! You should try it too! :)



Shangri-la Plaza Mall

  TCB - The Coffee Beanery
5th Level, Shangri-la Plaza Mall

Shaw Blvd. cor. EDSA
Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines

Phone Number (+63 2) 635-6672

Thanks for reading guys! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger