Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nursing career.. nasaan ka na?

Date:  10/27/2011
Time: 8:08 PM

When I graduated from highschool, my Mom asked me, "Anong gusto mong course sa college?", at that time, I cannot think of any course to take but Nursing because it was in demand and it was like that talk-of-the-town.

Studying nursing was not easy. From quizzes everyday, return demonstrations, reports, NCPs, case presentations, clinical exposures, requirements, major exams,RESEARCH, BOARD EXAM. I must say, IT WAS NOT EASY. But going through the process of taking all of these, was not that difficult. WHY? because.. I enjoyed everything, I enjoyed every single day that I was in school, that I was in the hospital.

I am now a REGISTERED NURSE. Yun nga lang, after 1 year of being a nurse, wala pa rin akong trabaho sa hospital. Hindi lang ako, I know, madami pang ibang nurse na mas matagal pang naging nurse but up until now, wala pa rin opportunity for them. Sometimes, I ask myself, WHY? WHY there are people that kahit walang backer, maswerteng nakakapasok sa hospital. Am i not persistent enough para makapasok sa hospital? maybe, its my objectives.. Yes, of course, kasama sa mga plano ko ang mag abroad and I need experience to be able to achieve that. Dahil ba doon? Only GOD knows.

Sa ngayon, uulit nanaman ako sa umpisa. Mag aapply nanaman. and I will NEVER STOP. I know, someday, I will be able to reach my dream. Sana naman Lord, maawa ka na sa akin. haha! :))

Sorry ah, I just need na ilabas tong feelings ko, haha. arti. Sana lahat ng Nurses, magkaroon ng chance to practice their profession. Sana Lord! :))

Thanks for reading! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger